If your office premises aren’t right for your needs, then perhaps it’s time you had an office fitout. Here’s why you should.
1. You might have moved to brand new premises, and so have carte blanche with the layout of new office. You’ll want to make sure that the workspace design you choose will meet your current and future needs.
2. By having an office fit out, you can ensure that that your current and future requirements are met, and that you don’t have to make do with inappropriate furniture, or a layout that wastes space.
3. Perhaps you’ve moved to an old building, and want to renovate it to make the most of the space. It might not have been a office previously, and you might have some great ideas for modernising it.
4. Making better use of your existing space can mean that you don’t have to move premises just yet. You can probably do without the hassle of looking for new premises, and the expense and disruption moving would cause.
5. You might simply want to make most of your existing premises, to ensure that you comply with Health and Safety standards and the Disability Discrimination Act. Having more suitable layout and ergonomic furniture might reduce the amount of staff sickness due to RSI, or other posture or sight related issues.
6. You might be looking to take on more staff, and so want to make sure there’s enough room for them. By changing the workspace design and layout you can have more staff and can be more productive.
7. Perhaps you want to make more use of modern technology. You could encourage working from home, video conferencing, or want your sales staff to be able to connect to the office network wherever they are. Do your current office facilities and IT infrastructure allow this?
8. These are changing times, and perhaps you need fewer office refurbishment company filing cabinets and want a dedicated server room instead. You might be better off with less storage, but more desks and chairs, or perhaps a reception area would be ideal for your visitors.
9. Your customers or clients will have expectations about your company, and your office layout and furniture will hopefully reflect this. A firm of accountants will choose different furniture and workspace design to a cutting edge design company. Does your current office layout say the right things about your company?
10. By having the right office fitout, you will create a more effective and productive environment, your staff will get more done. They’ll have everything they need and the office will be a much better place to be.